Pixeladies Class Contest: We Have A Winner!
Last week we held a contest to give away a Pixeladies online class. We asked our readers to leave a comment on our blog post about inspiration and documentation. Well, today we randomly drew* a winner: Kit Vincent! Kit wins a Pixeladies online class. Now, Kit can enroll in any Pixeladies class she wants to, but we think she might be interested in our Digital Designing class because:
- she already knows how to use of the basic tools of Photoshop Elements
- she is a fabulous fiber artist and might enjoy learning how to digitally create the elements of design
- she would meet other students and get as inspired by their work as much as we do
- and she’s from Canada. Actually, that’s not really a reason to take the class; we just love having students from all over the world!
If you are interested in enrolling in “Digital Designing,” registration starts April 1 for the class that begins May 1. Click here for more information. Thanks again for everyone who left comments. You’ve really inspired us!
* This is how we made our random draw:
- We cut and pasted everyone’s email address into a spreadsheet.
- We then used a random number generator to assign a number to everyone.
- Then we sorted the list by the random number.
- Then Kris pulled out her telephone book (yes, she still has a few in the living room!).
- Deb, who was at her home talking to Kris on the phone, told her to open the phone book to a particular page.
- Deb then called out a random column and then a random row, like “seventh row from the top.”
- Kris then called off the last two digits of that phone number, and voilà, we had our winner!
Total silliness but some retro fun with the telephone book!