Tech Tuesday: Top Ten Reasons to Take Our Online Photoshop Class
Our online class, “Photoshop Elements for Fiber Artists and Sewing Enthusiasts,” starts on Monday, September 17. Some of you out there might be considering whether to take the class or not. We thought we should help you decide by giving you our top 10 reasons to take the class:
10. This class really is for beginners. We start out by introducing you to the PSE workspace and proceed from there.
9. The class is self paced. If you don’t finish in three weeks, you have access to all the class materials for 6 months after the class ends.
8. Speaking of class materials, the class comes with videos that you can repeat as many times as you want.
7. You don’t have to be a fiber artist or sewing enthusiast to take the class.
6. $60 is a lot of money to a lot of people, but as online classes go, this is a bargain.
5. You get to play with paper dolls! Okay, so they’re virtual paper dolls, but what an easy way to learn the various PSE tools.
4. This class will prepare you for other classes offered at http://featheredfibers.wordpress.com/classes/!
3. Weekly live meetings via gotowebinar – it’s like teachers’ office hours when you were in school.
2. Personal attention. There are two of us – that’s four eyes checking your work.
1. We’re lots of fun! Seriously. Click here for more information.